Registered charity no.299671
First Opportunities

Copyright © First Opportunities 2013 : Website Policy

PRE-SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS

An Independent charity providing therapeutic play and education for babies and young children with special needs

Logo

How can you support our children?


It costs over £60,000 a year to run the group. Approximately 25% comes in statutory grants: for the other 75% we rely on the generosity of individuals, various voluntary organisations, businesses and churches etc.


Below are some of the ways you might like to help us.

Without your kind support First Opportunities could not survive; the children would lose this facility which helps them cope with, or overcome, their disabilities.

Monthly Standing Order Donations


A most valuable source of income is the number of supporters who make a regular monthly standing order donation to support the children because it provides a steady income and gives them added security.


Standing orders give you absolute control and can be stopped or amended by you at any time. They should not be confused with direct debits where the recipient controls payments.


Please Download the Form Here

First Opportunities.pdf





easyfundraising is the easiest way to raise money for First Opportunities - New Milton. Shop with any of over 2000 well known retailers listed on easyfundraising.org.uk and a percentage of what you spend is passed to First Opportunities - New Milton at no additional cost to you. Retailers include Amazon, M&S, Vodafone, eBay, Tesco, Viking and many more.




Please register to support us today -

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/firstopportunities










Are you one of the millions of people that use a search engine every day? Switch your searching to easysearch and raise money!


Every time you search the web using http://firstopportunities.easysearch.org.uk instead of Google or any other search engine, half a penny is raised for First Opportunities - New Milton. Search just 15 times a day and you can raise around £25 a year.

See what people are saying about easysearch:

"easysearch is a great idea and just as good as Google for the results! I’ve recommended it to my friends and I think this site is the best around as it does something for people. Well done!"


"What a fantastic idea! I was using Google anyway but this way I get to raise money for my good cause every time I search…brilliant! I’ve made easysearch my homepage!"


So the next time you need to find something online, please use http://firstopportunities.easysearch.org.uk and raise money for First Opportunities - New Milton with every search you make.



easysearch.org.uk




If you do you could donate part of your sale to First Opportunities - New Milton.

It’s easy and quick to do, just Choose First Opportunities as your preferred charity (Click the blue link).


First Opportunities - ebay Charity Profile



  







Back to Top


For more information on how to sell for charity follow the link below.



Information on selling for charity on ebay


Do You Sell On eBay

Make a donation

It’s quick & easy